109 Berrington Court
Richmond, VA 23221
Job Title: Maintenance Supervisor
Salary: $50,000 and up
Employee Type: Full-time
Location: Richmond / Mechanicsville, VA
Education: Associates degree or BS in the technical area (ideally engineering)
Experience: 3-5 years of manufacturing plant maintenance, ideally with mechanical systems, hydraulics, pneumatics, and some electrical / PLC experience.
Required Travel: None
Relocation Covered: Yes
Job Description: Supervise, train, and develop maintenance mechanics and electricians who are responsible for preventive maintenance, repairs, and troubleshooting in semi-automated process machines and material handling equipment.
Additional Notes: None
- Contact: SHS Personnel – Bruce Swartz (804.359.2900)
- Reference ID: ET249.
- Please be sure to include your name, address, telephone, and email.
- If using email, attach an up-to-date resume.
- All email resumes must be attached in one of the following file formats: text-only (*.txt), rich-text format (*.rtf), or any version of Microsoft Word (*.doc)
- In the body of the email, please make sure to include your responses to the four questions below:
- Please give us a brief description of your job search.
- In which geographic area(s) would you be willing to work?
- What pay range would be desirable for you?
- What is the ideal job / company environment for you?
- Click on the recruiter’s name above to send email or call the telephone number above